WHAT IS THE BOOK ABOUT?
Civilisation is a pact between the dead, the living and the unborn. As a result of political correctness, too many Westerners have forgotten about their responsibility to maintain and defend their cultural heritage, so that their children and grandchildren can live a prosperous, safe and happy life.
Political correctness has made otherwise perfectly intelligent Westerners unable to think clearly on important issues. We live in a time-period in which we can have an open and honest discussion about almost anything. Anything, except the greatest problem of the 21st century: Islam. This is because Political Correctness has become an ideology that has a very strong effect on the way in which people view the world.
The fear of being called a ”racist”, causes many people to engage in self-censorship and avoid the discussion. Many people feel that things are going in the wrong direction, but then find themselves being called an “Islamophobe” or a “bigot” whenever they try to speak openly about it. Perhaps you have even been called an “Islamophobe” or a “racist” yourself. This book will give you all the information you need to speak out, defend your cultural heritage in a very difficult time-period and open the eyes of your politically correct friends, family-members and colleagues.
How does this book teach you to open the eyes of politically correct individuals?
This book will allow you to Debate the Left on Islam by…
- providing you with deep insight into the collective psychology of the Politically Correct left, so that you can easily expose and debunk their worldview
- providing you with deep insight into the doctrine of Islam, the overall Muslim mentality, and the hard facts about the population of Muslims in Europe and the West, among which real statistics, numbers and events
- preparing you with tons of arguments, such as comparisons with historical events and modern-day events
- providing you with counter-arguments to use against the most common excuses that the politically correct left brings up within this debate, among which “This has nothing to do with Islam” and “The Bible also contains hate-speech”
- providing you with tons of examples of debates and conversations, so that you know what to say and how to respond